Ciro Biking route - group tour
Road bike trip (for advanced / experience riders).
Cycling is mainly on the flat terrain, total distance 80km. Full day trip (8 h)
Itinerary: - Meet in front of the hotel, transfer to the place Brgat to avoid part of the main road above Dubrovnik, which is quite frequent especially during
Cycling starts just few km before the border, at point where we leave our car.
After entering the Bosnia we continue cycle on the old rail road, line from the Austria-Hungarian Empire, which is now paved.
It follows the edge of the valley Popovo Polje (in this area was a war zone between Croatian and Serbian forces in the last war). Upon arrival in small village Zavala, famous by biggest cave in this region Vjetrenica and very old Orthodox monastery (from the 15st) we have free time for the refreshment or lunch in the local restaurant. After lunch we return the same way to Ivanica and Brgat to our vehicle and then do the transfer to hotel.
- Pick up and drop off transfers from your accomodation.
- Bike rental (with helmet and water bottle) and guide
- Traditional lunch
- departures: every day at 8.00 am (or even earlier, depends of the season, in the summertime we
suggest earlier start because of the high temperatures).
- Road bikes trip (for experience riders),
- Cycling is mainly on the flat terrain, total distance 80 km. Full day trip (8 h)
1-2 pax: 312 € total cost per trip (not per person)
3 pax: 156 € per person
4-8 pax: 144 € per person